What are your primary practice areas?

Criminal Law, Family Law, and Car Wrecks.


Where are your offices located?

We have convenient offices in both Austin, TX and San Antonio, TX. All visits are by appointment only. Contact us today to schedule an appointment. 

Austin (Principal): 4425 S. MoPac Expy, Ste 105, Austin, TX 78735

What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept debit, credit cards, checks, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, and money orders. Visit our payment page to  make a payment.

I need legal assistance, how do I get started?

Complete an intake form here: https://clients.kimbroughlegal.com/frm/R76Zt9JcFswqDwi. After you hit submit, we will send you an email to further discuss your needs. Alternatively, call us at 833-KLegal-1 (833-553-4251) to book a consultation.

Tell me more about expunctions and clearing my criminal record!

(1) Does my criminal record qualify for an expunction?

Your criminal record may be eligible for expunction if you were arrested for a misdemeanor or felony and:
you were acquitted at trial,
you were convicted and subsequently pardoned or found innocent,
you were charged but the case against you was dismissed and the statute of limitations has expired, or
you were not formally charged with a crime and satisfy the required waiting period

(2) What happens after my record is expunged?

If a court orders your record to be expunged, law enforcement and state agencies destroy all records of your arrest and you are permitted to deny that you were arrested or prosecuted for the offense, unless you are asked about an expunged record while under oath in a criminal trial. In that case, you need only state that the record in question has been expunged.

(3) What if I’m not eligible for an expunction?

If an expunction is not an option due to the nature of the offense, charge or conviction, it may be possible to obtain an Order of Nondisclosure. In other words, you may qualify to have your record sealed.

(4) How long is the waiting period to obtain a non-disclosure?

Generally, there is a two-year waiting period for serious misdemeanors and a five-year waiting period for felonies. If your punishment consisted of a fine only, there is no waiting period.

(5) What happens after my record is sealed?

Once a criminal history record is sealed, the general public will not be able to view it.

(6) How much will is cost to expunge or seal my record?

We offer a flat fee starting at  $1,500 for expunging or sealing an arrest or charge from your record. There is a $250 fee for each additional arrest/charge that you need expunged or sealed. The packages includes the following:

  • Optional Interest Free Payment Plan
  • 24/7 Access to Your Case Status through Our Client Portal
  • Record Research and Costs to Obtain Your Record
  • Analyzing Your Unique Case Details
  • Petition Prepared by a Knowledgeable Attorney
  • Petition Filed with the Court 
  • Responding to Any District Attorney Opposition
  • Attorney Attending Court Hearing on Your Behalf
  • Signed Order Expunging or Sealing Your Record

Ask A Question